craft and co.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

I Love Trading!



For those of you who did not know I love to trade. some people on Etsy has a Treasury addiction, I have a trade addiction as far as I know. I decided to feature these etsians trading with me every now and then. Believe me, they are all fantastic people, making even more fantastic things! I do hope You will enjoy their work!


First of all. Monda. I am really into these stuffed felt and any kind of fabric monsters. I found her blog and her flickr account and marked her. You know what she did. She went right in my Etsy shop and bought a hair pin. Later on we started convoing each other and we made a nice trade with all this monsters. Aren't they adorable? My kids hardly can wait to have them! (Tell you the truth, me either!)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home