craft and co.

Friday, March 14, 2008

I GOT IT!

Ordering this Etsy totes were such an adventure. First the paypal payment was dispatched, So Etsy did not know I payed. Then I wrote to them and Julie, who was really helpful, to sort all things out and she sent it right away.
You will not believe what happened. A week later I got the address part of the 2976 form, no package. I was really mad at the postal service, since they loose way too many things, so I went to talk to them. The Chief Officer was really helpful and nice and promised to help. He called me this morning, that the mailman just left with my package!
Tra-taaaaaaaaaa, and now here it is! I love it.
Tonight I go to make some more glass and guess what I will put my stuff in?!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home