craft and co.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Get Organised!



Last year I started a new way of time management. The hardest part I found was keeping the house nice and clean without having a full time cleaner. I found a good and cheap solution. The Motivated Moms Chore Planner. This is printable chore lists is an e-book to be downloaded and saved to your computer. You can then either print the full year out at once, print a week at a time or just view it on your computer.

These printable chore lists are just what i was looking for. It tells me exactly what to do each day in my home and I love to check items off a list to feel the sense of accomplishment. It is the best system I ever met! You can see the sample pages of several versions of the planner here.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home