craft and co.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Packaging I.

When we started our craft business I was very happy to receive our first orders. I was really excited sending out some goods to the US, I only paid attention, that our glasses do not break. I got two pieces of recycled Styrofoam, put the glass pendant in between and tied it up really strong with some scotch tape and put it in a bubble mailer.
I was happy to make a safe packaging. I have not even thought about how it looks.
I just waited to receive our first feedbacks. Before feedbacks I got a convo from a more experienced Etsian, who was my customer, complaining about my packaging. I was not happy and did not know, what she really meant until i got my first Etsy packages. Than I understood what she was talking about. Packaging is part of your product! Good package is a value added to your product and strengthen your brand.
This week-end I focused a bit on packaging.
Here is the result. You will love it!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home