craft and co.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Very First Article on Panyizsuzsi

Good morning!
This is a good one! Last week I started to work on my web site. I thought I need a section for media, but I had no publication so far. today I am sure, there will be a section on media! The first article on panyizsuzsi glasses was just published on the net! This is an interview with ma about doing a business and having kids at the same time. I am proud of it!
Read it here! (... if you speak hungarian!)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • Akkor itt gratulálok a cikkhez, nagyon ügyes!!
    (a gazdagmami.hu-ról kimoderálták a hozzászólásomat valamiért)

    By Blogger zsb creations, At May 21, 2008 at 1:54 PM  

  • Mit írtál benne?

    By Blogger panyizsuzsi, At May 22, 2008 at 12:40 AM  

  • ZsB, biztos nem moderáltalak ki, csak nem jelennek meg azonnal a hozzászólások, előbb moderációs sorba kerülnek, különben teli lenne az oldal spamekkel :(

    By Blogger laikus, At May 24, 2008 at 7:56 AM  

  • Hi! I just purchased some items from you in etsy, and got here following links.
    Congrats on the feature. Would be nice to read (though, naturally no obligation for a translation :) ). As an artist and mother sometimes I find myself juggling to many balls up in the air!
    Congrats on your success. Your art is just beautiful!



    www.florcita.etsy.com
    http:en.dawanda.com/shop/florcita
    www.florcitasart.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Mariana, At May 24, 2008 at 10:27 PM  

  • woww a real article about you... congrats Zsuzsi!!!

    By Blogger ixela, At May 25, 2008 at 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home