craft and co.

Saturday, March 1, 2008


I love design classics and mid-century interiors. I am also collecting some of these stuff. I love to go on a treasure hunt and visit flea markets and on-line markets, such like vatera (Hungarian version on EBay). sometimes I drive my husband crazy with all my new findings, but whet I get them restored and put them to the exact right place in our house, he is more than happy.
For more design posters check out www.blueartstudio.com and www.blueantstudio.com!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • I love many design fornitures from the mid-century too... I would like to collect some of them too... perhaps in the next future!
    Till now I made do with some miniatures from the Vitra Design Museum!

    By Blogger ixela, At March 3, 2008 at 8:00 AM  

  • me too, love to collects some prints, but usually from the place that we visited on holiday :)

    By Blogger ira, At March 4, 2008 at 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home