craft and co.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Torch In Our Garage


I think I not have to explain how much I am into glasses. I simply love this material. I do quite a lot fusing, but I did not have a torhs, so far!
I had all things for lampworking. The steel rods, separator, glass rods. This morning I went to pick up a gas tank and a hot head. On the way back i bought safety glasses too. After my husband left for work. i set up a part time mini studio in the garage. play around with a torch is a glass addict dream. You do not really see the end result. It is all red. Then you slowly cool it. And there is the miracle, you just made. Mine are cooling right now, so i pick the kids up.

Stay tuned for the end result!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home