craft and co.

Monday, July 14, 2008

My Son's New Room


This is my son's newly decorated room. The aviation deco I found at a local flea market and he loves it. Lately he had a room with those baby printed frieze, but as he is going to school in September I promised him to make a school boy room. Last Monday we bought some paint and painted the whole room even the ceiling (that was not easy at all!)
It has one thing missing. I thought it would be a good idea to have his initial on the shelf. I've found a couple of M's on ebay.com, but they were a bit too expensive. Than I started search Etsy Vintage, but I had no lusk either. At the end I found some good stuff at Etsy.
Koriclarkdesigns is a cute shop for graphis designs and letters. I found a great surfing kind. Than I figured it would be great to follow the aviation feeling of his room. So I ended up with a custom order for his huge M.
I can not wait to have it on the self!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home