craft and co.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Orange Mary Jane


This a pair of Crocs. You either love it or hate it, no other feelings. I personally think they are cool, somehow funky. I was looking for comfortable stuff anyway and shooes are important go be comfy and good quality. For people going to fairs and shows - on either side of the booth - comfortable shoes are a must!
So this week i did decide to buy one pair of them. They are exactly like on the picture. You might ask, is that really so great. Well, to tell you the truth, I don't know. As I ordered them on ebay, just a couple of days ago, but I hardly can wait to have it and wear it!

I love these kind of stuff.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • I'm not opposed to Crocs, but the one time I tried them on, I just felt like they were too wide. Are they always like that or was it possible I just tried on a weird pair? Anyhow, those orange ones are super cute!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At June 15, 2008 at 8:56 PM  

  • I really love crocs and croc style shoes... so colorful and comfortable... this design is really cool!!!

    By Blogger ixela, At June 17, 2008 at 9:38 AM  

  • Amy I tell you when I wore them for a while! It supposed to be on the loose side , I know!

    By Blogger panyizsuzsi, At June 17, 2008 at 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home