craft and co.

Monday, February 4, 2008

Packaging II.


















Couple of weeks ago I wrote about how we started and improved packaging of our glass jewelries. That time it was the jewelry cards, that needed some work on. Those days a friend of mine warned me that it should not be a “bare foot” product any more. She told me, that the quality of jewelries requires something more attractive packaging, than cello bags. We got to
another milestone. I already knew it needed some kind of boxing.

Spending so much time looking at local and online packaging vendors to find a good decent box, that can be both personalized and matches the product itself it was all waste if time.

So, the only possible way was to create our own packaging. For this I found a great tutorial for box making on Etsy. I worked a bit on it. Finally found the right colors, that matches our logo and our little card with the web address on it.

I hope you like it!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home