craft and co.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Laurum and the Cork

It's been a long time since I wanted to blog about cork.
A friend of ours just bought a company that is the wholesaler of Wicanders cork. Last week she invited me to tell some more about this product and this material.

I tell you cork is a wonderful material. It is a warm silent and also durable material for both flooring, walls and insulating, moreover it is environmentally friendly, renewable, recyclable, sustainable, that is a favorite option for environmentally conscientious builders.
I just like the whole idea of using cork. Maybe combine with some glass? :-)

The other thing I like is their business. They are a nice couple with some corporate and motherhood background, ready for a change! Therefore was the company, Laurum was estabilished. Check out their site it is so pretty. You know, branding... Next time I will write on panyizsuzsi branding...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home